Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
The Company name, the terms Alcaeus Labs, the Company logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us:
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an online account, post messages to our forum or wikis or otherwise communicate with us.
The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, username, password, location and any other information you choose to provide.
Information we collect automatically
We automatically collect certain information about you when you access or use our Site or transact business with us, including Log Information. We collect information about your use of our Site, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Site.
Information we collect from other Sources
We may also obtain information about you from other sources and combine that with information we collect about you.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your email address, name, phone number, other information ("Personal Information").
Alcaeus Labs may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide customer services;
- To carry out Know-Your-Customer (KYC) checks;
- To analyze your account activity in order to provide you with an adequate and reliable service;
- To offer you the best possible options suitable for your needs.
We will ask User’s consent before using collected information in other purposes.
We store collected information for as long as it is necessary to provide products and services to you. Information associated with your account will be kept until your account is deleted, unless we no longer need the data to provide products and services.
Alcaeus Labs would like to send you information about products and services of ours if you have consented to receive marketing.
You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes and opt out at a later date. Sharing your information
Alcaeus Labs sometimes need to share personal information we process with third parties. Where necessary or required we share information with:
- family, associates and representatives of the person whose personal data we are processing;
- financial organizations;
- credit reference agencies;
- debt collection and tracing agencies and other companies in the same group;
- suppliers and services providers;
- central government;
- law enforcement and prosecuting authorities;
- ombudsmen and regulatory authorities;
- courts and tribunals.
Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on -https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout - for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/